This essential oil pipe inhaler allows you to experience the benefits of aromatherapy wherever you go. Not only does it help with anxiety and stress, but it can also help improve concentration and curb cigarette cravings depending on which essential oils you use with the pipe.
Each pipe comes complete with 2 cotton pads that should be cut into ⅛ inch pieces. Take one of the ⅛ inch cotton pieces and add 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil and then insert it into the pipe using the wooden stick provided. After the cotton is in place, simply inhale and feel the wonderful benefits of oils immediately. Find detailed instructions on how to use this pipe below.
Available in three different color options and branded with the Magic DRAGon logo, as seen in the pictures above.
- 8 inches long and ¾ inches in diameter
- Comes with a clear, slim case for keeping your pipe protected
- Organic cotton pads (2)
- Small wooden stick
How to Use:
- Cut the 2 cotton pads into ⅛ inch pieces.
- Take one of the ⅛ inch cotton pieces and saturate it with your essential oil or oil blend of choice.
- Roll the saturated cotton with your fingers and with the stick provided, add the cotton to the end of the pipe opposite the mouthpiece.
- Tip: Make sure the cotton is about ½ - 1 inch into the pipe.
- Using the stick, push the cotton to one side of the pipe to ensure air flow is not obstructed.
- Remove the stick and inhale.
- Tip: If you are not getting enough air flow, reinsert the stick and maneuver cotton around until airflow is achieved.
- Keep pipe in the container provided with the lid closed to maintain freshness and add 2-3 drops of oil as needed.
Changing out cotton pads:
Replace cotton when changing oils or if the cotton is starting to deteriorate. This may take 6 months to a year depending on frequency of use.
To change out the cotton, take one of the ⅛ inch cotton pieces you’ve cut from the cotton pads and repeat the steps above. If more is needed, be sure to order organic and unbleached cotton, available on eBay or Amazon.
**All sales are final on this item.**
This is going to sound sooooooooo small BUT as much as I LOVED the pipe....it didn't have the logo on it :( I didn't notice it until I already used it (got it today...used it right away Laughing Out Loud!) It does have a nice smooth pull when inhaling and easy to use! I guess just double check to make sure that the logo is on it
Other than that I recommend!