Do you struggle with managing stress? Most of us do! That's why it's important for us to search for different methods of managing stress to help us find solutions that work for us. Here we have listed several options to help you learn how to manage stress.
5 Ways to Manage Stress
- Sleep more. Adults should get seven to nine hours of sleep each night.
- Exercise outdoors. Sunlight naturally increases serotonin which in turn boosts your mood.
- Talk with a friend. Rather than keeping your stress to yourself, you should talk to someone close to you about what is stressing you out and why. This can help relieve some of the weight of your stress.
- Say "no" to activities you do not want to attend. Remember, your emotions are valid and if doing something will unnecessarily cause you stress, you do not need to do it.
- Make time for things you love and enjoy. Your happiness matters, so be sure to take time each day to do things you enjoy.
These are just a few ways you can manage your stress. For more suggestions on how to manage stress check out our Essential Oils Made Simple book. This book includes helpful information for coping with stress as well as oil recommendations for over 400 ailments.
Where Did We Find This Information?
We pulled the information for this article from our Essential Oils Made Simple book. Essential Oils Made Simple is an essential oil guide which includes oil recommendations for over 400 ailments. It also provides you with essential oil protocols for each ailment! Learn more about this guide here.