Top 5 Essential Oils for Muscle Pain
- Marjoram — Soothes and calms discomfort
- *AromaTouch® — Cools sore muscles and improves circulation
- Copaiba — Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
- Frankincense — Anti-inflammatory properties
- Siberian Fir — Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
Apply any of these essential oils to the affected area as often as needed.
Topical use: Apply 2-3 drops to the affected area. After application, wash your hands to avoid getting any essential oils in your eyes.
Caution: Dilute Siberian Fir with a carrier oil, like fractionated coconut oil, when using topically to avoid possible skin sensitivity.
Dilution: Use 1/2 teaspoon of a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, per 3 drops of essential oils.
Pregnancy: Consult your physician before using Marjoram during early stages of pregnancy.
*Avoid exposure to sunlight or UV rays for 12 hours after application.
Roller Blend for Muscle Pain
Apply this roller blend to the affected area and reapply as needed. Each of these essential oils help relieve muscle pain by targeting inflammation, creating a cooling effect or soothing your discomfort.