Menopause is caused by the natural decline in reproductive hormones in women that generally occurs in a woman's 40s and 50s. It is characterized by a lack of menstruation for at least 12 months. Menopause causes a wide variety of symptoms that affect your day-to-day life, like hot flashes and mood swings. If you're struggling with menopause, we have several essential oils for menopause that will help relieve your symptoms and make life a bit easier.
Top 5 Essential Oils for Menopause
- ClaryCalm® — Cooling, soothing and helps balance hormones
- Zendocrine® — Helps cleanse the body of toxins
- dōTERRA Passion® — Apply to pulse points to encourage feelings of inspiration and passion
- Thyme — Encourages emotional balance and helps combat fatigue
- Clary Sage — Cooling and helps balance hormones
Topical use: Apply 2-3 drops to back of neck, abdomen and bottoms of feet.
Caution: When using ClaryCalm® or Zendocrine®, avoid exposure to sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after application.
Roller Blend for Hot Flashes
Apply this roller blend to your abdomen and/or back of neck when you start to feel a hot flash coming on.