If you're looking for a natural remedy for high blood pressure, or hypertension, we have several essential oils that can help! In this article, we will tell you which essential oils are best for high blood pressure, as well as provide you with a roller blend for high blood pressure.
Top 5 Essential Oils for High Blood Pressure
- Marjoram — Supports the heart muscle
- Ylang Ylang — Balances heart rate and reduces high blood pressure
- Celery Seed — Reduces high blood pressure and helps relieve restricted blood flow
- Lavender — Reduces high blood pressure
- Clove — Reduces high blood pressure and and helps relieve poor circulation
You can apply any of these essential oils topically or add them to your diffuser!
Topical use: Apply 2-3 drops to your temples and behind your ears. After application, wash your hands to avoid getting any essential oils in your eyes.
Caution: Dilute Clove with a carrier oil, like fractionated coconut oil, when using topically to avoid possible skin sensitivity.
Dilution: Use 1/2 teaspoon of a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, per 3 drops of essential oils.
Apply this roller blend to your temples and behind your ears. As you inhale this roller blend, the essential oils will help lower your blood pressure.
How each of these essential oils help:
- Helichrysum — Anticoagulant, antihemorrhagic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Ylang Ylang — Hypotensive properties
- Cassia — Helps relieve poor circulation
- Frankincense — Anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Marjoram — Hypotensive and relaxing properties
Where Did We Find This Information?