Top 5 Essential Oils for Allergies
Each of these essential oils for allergies help combat various seasonal allergy symptoms.
- Lavender — Acts as an antihistamine and helps soothe irritation
- Lemon — Helps with decongestion and reducing mucus
- Peppermint — Helps discharge phlegm and reduce inflammation
- Roman Chamomile — Acts as an antihistamine and helps relieve itchy eyes
- Breathe® — Helps with decongestion and supports recovery from allergic responses
Topical use: Apply 2-3 drops to your wrists and behind your ears.
Caution: Dilute Lemon, Peppermint and Roman Chamomile with a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, when using these oils topically.
Roller Blend for Allergies
Use this roller blend for allergies to help relieve your seasonal allergy symptoms, like congestion! Add this blend to a 10 ml roller bottle and fill the rest of the way with fractionated coconut oil. Apply this roller blend behind your ears as needed to help relieve your symptoms.
Use an Essential Oil Nose Diffuser
Use a silicone nose diffuser to help clear your nasal passages! This silicone nose essential oil diffuser is a safe and effective way to diffuse essential oils and help relieve your allergy symptoms.
This silicone diffuser is available in several different scents which are all great for allergies including Lavender, Peppermint and dōTERRA Breathe®. You can also get the Create Your Own Blend scent and add your own essential oil blend! Find this silicone nose diffuser here.
Where Did We Find This Information?