Top 5 Essential Oils for Sleep
- Serenity® — Promotes relaxation and helps calm your mind
- Lavender — Supports your parasympathetic nervous system which is responsible for the body's rest response
- Petitgrain — Contains sedative properties
- Roman Chamomile — Helps balance hormones and calm your mind and body
- Vetiver — Grounds and promotes tranquility
You can apply any of these essential oils topically or add them to your diffuser!
Topical use: Apply 2-3 drops to your wrists and behind your ears.
Caution: Dilute Roman Chamomile with a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, when using this oil topically.
Diffuser Blend for Sleep
Add this blend to your diffuser each night before bed to help you fall asleep faster. Curious how this blend will help you fall asleep faster?
Here's how these oils help:
- Lavender — Contains sedative properties
- Siberian Fir — Balances emotions and helps relieve stress
- Vetiver — Grounds and contains sedative properties
Where Did We Find This Information?