Are you looking for a natural remedy for nausea? In this article, we'll tell you which essential oils are best for helping relieve nausea. We've also provided a roller blend recipe for nausea.
Top 5 Essential Oils for Nausea
- DigestZen® — Supports digestion and elimination
- Ginger — Helps relieve nausea and indigestion
- Peppermint — Helps relieve nausea and indigestion
- Pink Pepper — Helps relieve nausea, vomiting, gas and bloating
- Zendocrine® — Supports gallbladder, liver and pancreas
You can apply any of these essential oils topically or add them to your diffuser!
Topical use: Apply 2-3 drops to your abdomen. After application, wash your hands to avoid getting any essential oils in your eyes.
Caution: Dilute Peppermint with a carrier oil, like fractionated coconut oil, when using topically to avoid possible skin sensitivity.
Dilution: Use 1/2 teaspoon of a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, per 3 drops of essential oils.
Roller Blend for Nausea
Where Did We Find This Information?