Best Essential Oils for Headaches [Top 5 Oils]
Top 5 Best Essential Oils for Headaches
- PastTense® — Soothes joints and tissues
- Peppermint — Reduces pain and inflammation
- Siberian Fir — Eases bone and joint pain while reducing inflammation
- Copaiba — Relieves pain and inflammation
- Frankincense — Provides nerve protection and supports regeneration
Topical use: Apply 2-3 drops to your temples or behind your ears. After application, wash your hands to avoid getting any essential oils in your eyes.
Caution: Dilute Peppermint and Siberian Fir with a carrier oil, like fractionated coconut oil, when using topically to avoid possible skin sensitivity.
Dilution: Use 1/2 teaspoon of a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, per 3 drops of essential oils.
Roller Blend for Headaches
Apply this roller blend behind your ears and on your temples whenever you get a headache. Reapply every 30 minutes until relief is achieved.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after application if you use your fingers to massage this blend into your skin.
Where Did We Find This Information?
Also, read about the Best essential oils for Anxiety!