Essential oils are commonly used for aromatherapy and offer a multitude of benefits when used this way. Not only can you use essential oils to create a calming environment, but you can also use them to create a motivating environment. Basically, you can use different essential oils to create whatever type of environment you need at any given moment.
Here we have listed just a few of the most common best essential oils for aromatherapy. Each of these essential oils helps create a different environment depending on your needs at any particular moment.
How each of these essential oils benefit you:
- Lavender — Creates a calming environment
- Reassuring Blend — Relieves nervousness and irritability
- Grounding Blend — Relieves stress by bringing your awareness back to your body, rather than your thoughts
- Restful Blend — Creates a relaxing environment to help you fall asleep faster
- Wild Orange — Boosts your energy, especially when combined with peppermint essential oil
How to Use an Essential Oil Diffuser
How to use a diffuser:
- Add water to the max fill line
- Pick out an essential oil or find a diffuser blend recipe online
- Add 2-3 drops of the essential oil or follow the diffuser blend recipe
- Turn on the diffuser and you're done!
Tip: Use distilled water to prevent hard water build up and keep your diffuser clean for longer.
Want to learn how to clean your diffuser?
Follow our simple step-by-step guide to clean your essential oil diffuser!