Are you new to the essential oil business and don't know where to start? Then you came to the right place! In this article, we list the most important tools you need when starting an essential oil business.
Top 5 Essential Oil Business Tools
- Essential Oil Usage Guide — Invest in yourself first by picking up an essential oil usage guide and using your oils! Essential oil usage guides, like The Essential Life, include detailed information about essential oils and how to use them. The more you learn about essential oils and practice using them daily, the easier it will be for you to teach others about their benefits!
- Sampling Tools — You will want both handouts for sampling and sample vials. The point of the handout is to explain how to use the essential oil sample. Our favorite handouts include the A-Z Guide and The Essential Quick Reference. Each of these handouts lists hundreds of common ailments and essential oil recommendations for those ailments.
- Essential Oil Storage — Chances are you will want large storage for your essential oils at-home, as well as on-the-go storage for when you're hosting classes or handing out samples. We recommend looking at our large storage for at-home storage, and our essential oil bags for storage on the go.
- Lid Stickers — Another smart and simple tool is lid stickers for your sample vials. You can find lid stickers for just the favorites, like Peppermint and Lavender, or get an every oil sticker book. We recommend adding a lid sticker to every essential oil sample you hand out, so people remember what you gave them!
- Educational Materials — In addition to investing in educational materials for yourself, you will want educational materials like tear pads and DIY kits for teaching classes about essential oils. Tear pads are a great option as you can find tear pads on tons of different topics, like essential oils for pain or stress.