Do you have several indoor or outdoor plants? Do you find insects near or on your plants often? Essential oils can help prevent the problem from getting worse and even potentially help kill them. Here we've listed the best essential oils for pest control to help deter pests.
Best Essential Oils for Pest Control
- Peppermint — Strong odor deters bugs; Deters ants, flies, mosquitos, spiders, fleas and gnats.
- Cedarwood — Natural insect repellent and helps kill insects by disrupting their pheromones. Deters roaches, ants, mosquitos and gnats.
- Citronella — Natural insect repellent; Deters mosquitos.
- Tea Tree — Natural insect repellent; Deters roaches, mosquitos and gnats.
- Eucalyptus — Strong odor deters bugs; Deters roaches, flies, mosquitos and gnats.
Add 2-3 drops of any of these essential oils to your soil to help deter insects. Works for both indoor and outdoor plants. You can also create an essential oil bug spray
like the one below to spray on your soil!
Essential Oil Bug Spray for Plants
Spray your soil with this natural bug spray for plants to help deter insects. Works for both indoor and outdoor plants.
In need of a glass spray bottle?