Perimenopause is the transitional period that begins years before you reach menopause. This transitional period generally starts in a woman's 40s, but it can start in their 30s. With perimenopause comes many symptoms such as hot flashes and fatigue. To help relieve these symptoms, we have listed several essential oils for perimenopause.
Top 5 Essential Oils for Perimenopause
- Zendocrine® — Helps cleanse the body of toxins
- ClaryCalm® — Cooling, soothing and helps balance hormones
- DDR Prime® — Supports healthy cellular function and renewal
- Clary Sage — Cooling and helps balance hormones
- Rosemary — Supports emotional balance and reduces fatigue
Topical use: Apply 2-3 drops to back of neck, abdomen and bottoms of feet.
Caution: When using ClaryCalm® or Zendocrine®, avoid exposure to sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after application.
Pregnancy: Consult your physician before using any of these essential oils during pregnancy.
Roller Blend for Perimenopause
Apply this roller blend to your wrists and behind your ears to help combat fatigue. Apply as often as needed.
Where Did We Find This Information?
All of this information and essential oil recommendations came from The Essential Life
an essential oil usage guide! You can learn more about this comprehensive essential oil guide here