Essential Oils for Bee Stings
Top 5 Essential Oils for Bee Stings
- Purify — Antiseptic properties; for bite and sting recovery
- Lavender — Antihistamine properties; for bite and sting recovery
- Roman Chamomile — Antihistamine
- Clove — Powerful analgesic for numbing wounds
- Basil — Reduces inflammatory response
You can apply any of these essential oils topically!
Topical use: Apply 2-3 drops to the affected area. After application, wash your hands to avoid getting any essential oils in your eyes.
Caution: Dilute Clove and Basil with a carrier oil, like fractionated coconut oil, when using topically to avoid possible skin sensitivity.
Dilution: Use 1/2 teaspoon of a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, per 3 drops of essential oils.