Best Essential Oils For Back To School
Top 5 Essential Oils for Back to School
- On Guard® — supports healthy immune function when taken internally
- Vetiver — improves focus and helps ground
- Peppermint — boosts energy levels and improves focus
- Lavender — promotes better sleep and helps ease stress
- *InTune® — supports focus by creating a calming environment
You can apply any of these essential oils topically or add them to your diffuser!
Topical use: Apply 2-3 drops to your wrists and behind your ears. After application, wash your hands to avoid getting any essential oils in your eyes.
Internal use: You can add 1 drop of On Guard® to an 8 ounce glass of water and take internally.
Caution: Dilute On Guard® and Peppermint with a carrier oil, like fractionated coconut oil, when using topically to avoid possible skin sensitivity.
Dilution: Use 1/2 teaspoon of a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, per 3 drops of essential oils.
*Avoid exposure to sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after application.