Rollerball Babies Mamas Kit
Rollerball Babies & Mamas Kit
The Rollerball ™ "Babies & Mamas" Make-and-Take Workshop Kit is a super starting point for a successful basic class. The roll-on blends are a great way for new users to experience essential oils: they are simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. Even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
The kit includes all the paper materials you will need to host a workshop for 10 people and make 10 roll-on blends (plus 1 bonus spray). Blends and spray for babies:Cool Baby, Sleepy Baby, Tiny Airways, Tiny Teeth, Tiny Tummy, and Tushy Spray. Blends for mamas: Calm Mama, Happy Mama, Mama Marks, Milk Mama, Tender Ta-Tas.
You can approach the workshop different ways. You might give away a free 2 oz. spray to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee for the entire kit (including the cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes).
- 20 Postcard invitations.
- 10 Recipe sheets with quick dilution guide.
- 2 Give-away sheets of moisture-proof label (5 each roll-on/4 spray total).
- 10 Complete sets of 11 moisture-proof labels (110 total).
- Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for blend recipes–bergamot, cardamom, clary sage, cypress, fennel, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, melaleuca, myrrh, orange, patchouli, peppermint, sandalwood, white fir, and ylang ylang.
- Fractionated coconut oil
- 10 ml (⅓ oz, or 200 drops) smooth roll-on vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- 15 ml (½ oz, or 300 drops) spray bottles
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting labels
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels)