Glycerin - 16oz
Vegetable glycerin is a by-product of the soap-making process. It is a natural humectant, which means that it attracts water. Because of this, it is found in a HUGE number of skin & hair products intended to soften and moisturize. When used with other natural oils and ingredients, it can seal moisture into the top layer of our skin while the other ingredients work their way deeper into the cells.
Here are some usage suggestions:
- Make a face mask for skin-lightening. Mix lemon juice, rose water, and glycerin in equal measure and massage your whole face with it. Leave it on overnight to make your complexion fair and flawless with regular use.
- Use to soothe dry & irritated skin.
- Great for hydrating hair - Mix equal parts glycerin & water in a spray bottle. Add 3 drops of EOs (Rosemary, Lavender, Melaleuca or Cedarwood are great for hair). Shake well and spritz on after showering.
- Use with a few drops of EOs to treat dandruff
- Use to cure blackheads by mixing fuller's earth, almond powder, and glycerin. Apply on your face and leave for 30 minutes. Mildly scrub as you remove to help eradicate pesky blackheads effectively.