Citric Acid - 1 lb
Citric acid is a natural preservative that exists in many fruits, vegetables and other products.
Many products in the food and beverage industry use citric acid to add a sour taste. It is a common ingredient in many dishes, including as an emulsifier for ice creams, a ripening agent for mozzarella cheese, and much more.
It can serve as a pH adjuster, which makes it a great ingredient for personal care products, food coloring, and many other solutions.
We offer a 99.9% pure food-grade citric acid that can be used in a wide range of applications.
Here are some usage suggestions:
- Bath bombs - delight your children with the fizz!
- In a face mask for skin lightening & wrinkles
- To prevent sugar crystallizing in homemade jams
- A substitute for lemon juice in recipes
- In a foot soak to treat foot odor and toenail infections
- As a toilet cleaner