Top 5 Essential Oils for Headaches
- PastTense® — Soothes joints and tissues
- Peppermint — Reduces pain and inflammation
- Siberian Fir — Eases bone and joint pain while reducing inflammation
- Copaiba — Relieves pain and inflammation
- Frankincense — Provides nerve protection and supports regeneration
Topical use: Apply 2-3 drops to your temples or behind your ears. After application, wash your hands to avoid getting any essential oils in your eyes.
Caution: Dilute Peppermint and Siberian Fir with a carrier oil, like fractionated coconut oil, when using topically to avoid possible skin sensitivity.
Dilution: Use 1/2 teaspoon of a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, per 3 drops of essential oils.
Roller Blend for Headaches
Apply this roller blend behind your ears and on your temples whenever you get a headache. Reapply every 30 minutes until relief is achieved.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after application if you use your fingers to massage this blend into your skin.
Where Did We Find This Information?