New and Infused Holiday Recipes
The holiday season is already here and you’ll need those perfect treats to either bring to parties or to satisfy that sweet tooth. We have the best oil-infused recipes here! Savor the holiday with these two essential treats!
- 1 pound white chocolate (dipping)
- 1/4 pound or small piece mild or dark chocolate, or 12 cups ofchocolate chips
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 large 1” by 8-12” peppermint log/stick
- 2-3 drops peppermint essential oil
- Break the peppermint log into small pieces, lay out wax paper on a a cookie sheet or pizza pan, set aside.
- Break up white chocolate into small pieces. Place in a microwave safe glass bowl. Microwave at 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring in between, till all melted.
- Stir in the puffed rice cereal, broken up peppermint pieces, and the essential oil. Make sure all cereal is coated with chocolate.
- Pour out onto the prepared pan and smooth out till about 1/4” thick.
- Break up chocolate piece and microwave like before.
- For extra peppermint flavor stir one drop of essential oil into mixture, drizzle across the top of the white chocolate bark.
- Cool and break into desired sized pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Second is our citrus drink that warms up any gathering.
Warm Citrus Drink
- [metaslider id=14]3 cups sugar
- 4 cust water
- 1 12oz can frozen orange juice undiluted
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 1 tbsp almond flavoring
- 2 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 4 quarts water
- 2/4 drops lemon essential oil
- 1/2 drops clove essential oil
- 2/4 drops orange essential oil
- 1/2 drops cinnamon essential oil.
- Heat sugar and 4 cups water in a pan large enough to hold 6 quarts, stir till sugar is dissolved.
- Add all of the ingredients, heat till warm but do not boil.
- Serve warm or cold. Make ahead for higher flavor, keep refrigerated, makes 48 servings.
What other treats are essential to your holiday? What are your favorite oils to add to the holiday? Post below in the comments to let us know!